Monday, June 4, 2012

Project Hot Mama - Reboot

Today marks Day of Project Hot Mama.  AGAIN. 

know I've done this think billion times and each time start, I'm convinced that "this is the one this is the one this is the one". Well this time, I'm truly committed to doing this. Which means humiliating pictures, stats and habits are going to be plastered all over this very public space. 

It's not going to be pretty for the first few months but assure you that my goal is to make your sightseeing here little more pleasurable as the days go by. 

am not disciplined person when it comes to food and exercise, so am appealing to the precious few who read this blog to be my support network. You have no idea how even one positive comment on any of my posts makes me so happy and motivated to do more. So please let me know that you're behind me all the way! 

Thanks for stopping by, and here's to hotter, fitter, healthier me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...