Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 2 - Update

Ok, there is no Day 2 to Project Hot Mama simply because yesterday was jam-packed with activities. Dropped off Princess Evie to school in the morning, then took Monsterboy to the doctor to get him checked out. (Monsterboy had HFMD last week, and he needed to get cleared by the doctor to go back to childcare).

After Monsterboy's breakfast, we took a trip down to ICA to collect Monsterboy's passport.

We'd planned to go grab lunch at Muthu's Curry at Racecourse Road for the longest time, so we headed there before going home to give Monsterboy his lunch, and nap. After nap, we were out again to pick up Princess Evie and then off to the airport to see my mum and dad off to New Zealand.

So yeah, second day of Project Hot Mama, and already no workout. But regardless, I still watched what I ate and had to really really REALLY restrain myself from pigging out on the oh-so-good food from Muthu's. I'll share and review the app I'm using on my phone to track my food intake later.

This is boring stuff, I know. But I think it kinda helps me keep on track writing all this down so that I know what I'm doing all the time. One of the problems with me never having stuck to a workout schedule/diet for a decent length of time is that I never documented anything and that made it easy for me to hide and lie to myself that I was still on track and I was doing fine.

So, if you're still reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU! ;P

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...