Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mini Haul and Swatches: NYX Round Lipsticks in Shiva, Chic Red and Peach Bellini

Hi all! It's been a long while since I last posted, but you will be hearing more from me now that I'm back at work and can steal time over lunch or break to blog! Chasing around two kids at home means I'm barely on my computer and the only way I was keeping up with anything was with my wonderful, awesome, gorgeous Samsung S2 on twitter, email and facebook!
So anyway, a couple of months back I got these round lippies when I saw the NYX Summer collection. Me being me, I wanted to get all of them just because I love colours, but I restricted myself to these three which are colours that I can see myself wearing and are at least a little bit different from what I already own.

As always, I love the creamy consistency of the NYX round lipsticks. I find them to be quite moisturising for my lips and quite pigmented. They don't last that long, usually after about 2 to 3 hours I will need to touch-up but I'm not going to complain as these babies are quite cheap at about SGD4.50-5.00 each.

Lip swatches to follow in the next few days as I give these babies a long-awaited test run! So far, Peach Bellini is the only one that has gotten any wear as I find it such a grab and go colour :)

Catchya soon, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...