Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vanity Pic: 4 Jan 2012

Vanity pic up today to show off a new haircut!

My resolution for the year is to love myself. And one of the steps I'm taking in loving myself is to go through a makeover. I'm kinda tired of being frumpy and mumsy and feeling like I'm not pretty in my own right, so here's a step for me in that direction.

I have super fine and dry hair and it's evidenced from the frizziness that is still visible in the pic, but the treatment I did when at the salon yesterday has helped tame it down somewhat. My hairdresser also gave me a lot of tips to take care of it on a daily basis and hopefully I will see an improvement on it soon!

I got it cut at REDS Salon at Parkway Parade by stylist Christine. The photo doesn't really do my hair justice. She did a great job and I love how it turned out! Makes me feel very feminine and finally I have some sort of fringe to cover my high forehead so that I don't look quite so bald!

Colour on my lips is NYX Peach Bellini by the way, which I swatched in my previous haul post :) Other than that it's pretty minimal makeup for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...