Monday, October 24, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge Day 3 - Favourite Brand

It's hard for me to say which makeup brand is my favourite since I've got a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'm not totally committed to any one brand at all when it comes to makeup because if it looks interesting then I'm going to go try it out!


But looking through my stash, 3 brands are easily the most represented in there:

Fyrinnae
These guys make vegan eyeshadows. They don't make them in the pressed form, their shadows come in the powdered form in a jar. I love love love the richness and depth of the colours that they produce and I always buy in their sample sizes which last me a long long long time at affordable prices.

Sleek
In the last few months, my collection of Sleek palettes jumped from 1 (Bad Girl) to 9. Their eyeshadows have won me over in the dense pigmentation and ease of application, at very pocket friendly prices.

NYX
Most of my lipsticks are NYX. The prices are very affordable and I get a tonne of colours to choose from. The formulation works really well for my dry lips as well as the creaminess of the round lipsticks seems to be quite moisturising for me. The jumbo eye pencil is also my favourite base for my eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...