Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello to the World!

Good God, are you still here reading this? If you are,

I LOVE YOU!!!

So anyway, I got bogged down with moving out of my old apartment, then squeezing all of us into one bedroom over at my mum's before finally getting to move into my new apartment. Then it was decorating (which still isn't finished!) and getting back into a schedule.

So yeah, here I am. Again. I think I've got it nailed down this time though. I recently started keeping a workout journal. So basically I spend 5 to 10 minutes a day planning/recording my workout for the day and I've been really really good at doing that. I've never been one for writing stuff down and keeping systematic records of anything, so that was a huge achievement for me! It's made me a whole lot more disciplined in keeping to my workouts. So, I think I'm ready to come back to this blogging thing. If I can keep my workout journal, I should be able to check in 15 minutes a day here.

See you here back soon! And I mean it, real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...