Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick Army

I'm a huge fan of NYX Round Lipsticks. They're pigmented, and moisturising for my dry lips. There seems to be mixed reviews on the moisturising factor as some of my friends say that the formula does nothing for their dry lips whereas it really does work wonders for myself and for some other beauty bloggers out there. These lippies don't last very long though, and they definately don't last through a meal. I find myself reapplying at least twice throughout the work day. I don't have an issue with that at the super pocket friendly price these lippies are sold at (about SGD6 each) and I do check my makeup several times a day, but I do see how having to reapply would be a bugbear for busy busy women.

Swatches of my army coming up in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...