Monday, February 6, 2012

Swatch: NYX Round Lipstick in Mars

This is Day 1 of my No-Repeat Lips February! Today is a very fuss-free makeup day as I started off being all flustered and slightly late for work since darling Princess Evie decided that she wanted to ignore me during wakeup time and take an extended snooze!

First up is NYX Round Lipstick in Mars. I didn't purchase this lippie for myself. It actually belonged to one of my girlfriends who decided that this colour didn't suit her tastes and traded me for NYX Doll. Neither one of us regrets the trade!



I love the creaminess of this lipstick, and it's kind of a my-lip-colour-only-better kind of shade so this is perfect when I want a nude kind of look. My lips tend to be on the dry side and this colour is very forgiving and won't appear blotchy, which is the tendency of some of the sheerer NYX lipsticks that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...